Pursuant to Florida Statute 932.7055(1)(b), the Office of the Sheriff will sell at public auction the following listed property, which has been forfeited to the Office of the Sheriff. The auction will take place Friday, July 9, 2021 to Friday, July 16, 2021 on www.govdeals.com.
The property will be sold to the highest bidder. The property was confiscated or obtained with funds pursuant to the Florida Contraband Forfeiture Act, Florida Statutes 932.701-706. Said property may be inspected at the JSO forfeiture warehouse located at 1087 Haines Street the week of July 12-15, 2021 by appointment only 904.630.8711.
THE OFFICE OF THE SHERIFF MAINTAINS THE RIGHT TO SUBSTITUTE, REMOVE, OR ADD TO THIS LIST AS NEEDED AND TO SET MINIMUM BIDS.
- 1973 CHEVROLET IMPALA
- 1993 JEEP WRANGLER
- 1997 CHEVROLET ASTRO
- 2002 BUICK CENTURY
- MICHAEL KORS WATCH
- DIAMOND “J” PENDANT W/CHAIN [Row 2, Picture 4]
- DIAMOND CLUSTER RING [Row 2, Picture 2]
- INITIAL “L” PENDANT W/ DIAMONDS
- 25” GOLD NECKLACE
- 22 ¼” GOLD NECKLACE
- DIAMOND CROSS PENDANT [Row 2, Picture 1]
- DIAMOND SHIELD PENDANT [Row 1, Picture 4]
- DIAMOND TENNIS BRACELET [Row 1, Picture 5]
- 30.5” GOLD NECKLACE
- ROLEX OYSTER WATCH [Row 2, Picture 3]
- 30” GOLD NECKLACE [Row 1, Picture 2]
- 8 ¾” GOLD BRACELET
- DIAMOND “PL” PENDANT [Row 1, Picture 3]
- 26.5” GOLD NECKLACE
- AMERICAN INDIAN BUFFALO COIN [Row 1, Picture 1]
- KRUGERAND COIN [Row 2, Picture 5]
- MAPLE LEAF COIN
Auction can end or be terminated at any time without prior notice. All items sold as-is condition and carry no warranty. Payment will be conducted through www.govdeals.com
and is subject to the terms and conditions therein.