The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office coordinates with the City of Jacksonville and the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl Committee to host this annual event and provide information fans need to make their game day experience a safe one.
Important Game Day Information
- Come Early! Parking lots open at 2 p.m.
- If you have a parking pass, please display this in your windshield to help officers get you where you need to go.
- Gates 1, 4, and 7 open at 4 p.m. All gates will be open at 5 p.m.
- Take a picture on your phone of where you park and the landmarks nearby to make it easier to locate your parking spot after the game.
- Use the Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office variable message boards to navigate through the entertainment footprint to your parking spot. Do not rely on your GPS.
- The clear bag policy will be in place on game day. For more information please visit: https://www.taxslayergatorbowl.com/game-week/stadium-policies/
Additionally, fans are reminded that if you see something suspicious, please call notify a police officer or call the police at 9-1-1 (emergency) or 904.630.0500 (non-emergency).
For more information please visit www.taxslayergatorbowl.com