Work for Justice. Live with Honor.
Choosing a career with JSO means that you believe as we do:
Law enforcement is a calling for ethical and honorable individuals.
The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office offers employment opportunities in the following categories:
We encourage each applicant to read the information, and if the principles of Working for Justice
and Living with Honor
calls to you, then begin the process of becoming a member of the JSO family.
Are you a veteran? Please click here to learn more
- Our recruiters are available to attend Virtual Job Fairs or have a one-on-one conversation with interested applicants to answer and discuss career goals. If you are interested in having JSO participate in your company's Virtual Job Fair, please email JSORecruiter@jaxsheriff.org.
Connect With Us:
If you would like to ask a Recruiter a question about job opportunities available at the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office, please fill out and submit the form below:
If you would like to setup a one-on-one meeting with a JSO Recruiter, please email JSORecruiter@jaxsheriff.org or reach out to one of our recruiters directly:
- Military Recruiter/Liaison, Senior Chief J. Fraley, ret. - 904.328.9169
POLICE/COMMUNITY SERVICE OFFICER APPLICANTS:
- Corrections Officer B. Briceno - 904.803.6089
- Corrections Officer F. Williams - 904.476.5072
- Police Officer A. Latimer: 904.832.0238
- Police Officer L. Perez: 904.476.4715
Recruitment and Selection Office:
Northeast Florida Criminal Justice Training Center
4715 Capper Road, Building P, Jacksonville, FL 32218
8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday - Friday
The Consolidated City of Jacksonville and the Jacksonville Sheriff's Office are Equal Opportunity / Equal Access Employers. To read the Mayor's Statement please click here. For more information about Equal Employment Opportunity, visit www.dol.gov/dol/topic/discrimination/ or www.eeoc.gov.