Annual Report to the Community:
2017 Annual Report to the Community - Coming Soon!
2016 Departmental Reports:
2015 Departmental Reports:
*Reading the PDF document(s) on this page requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader available free from Adobe .
This seven minute video, narrated by retired Undersheriff Frank Mackesy and produced in spring of 2011, tells the compelling story of our agency’s commitment to excellence.
Sheriff Mike Williams
JSO's Leadership and to view the organizational chart
History of the JSO
JSO's Fallen Heroes
No public funds were used in the production of this video.
For information about:
"To serve and protect in partnership with our community"
"A crime-free environment, driven by partnerships with empowered citizens, fostering a vibrant community and the success of all individuals"
- I examine what I do and make changes to improve.
- I take ownership of my future and seek experiences, knowledge, and education.
- I search for better ways to serve others.
- I encourage others to contribute and grow to their fullest potential.
- I am a problem solver.
- I partner with my community.
- I actively listen.
- I treat people with kindness and respect.
- I strive to improve quality of life.
- I honor my commitments.
Respect for Each Other
- I am professional.
- I support teamwork.
- I appreciate the contributions of others.
- I value different opinions.
- I honor those who served before me.
Worthy of Trust
- I safeguard community trust.
- I keep my promises.
- I behave according to the highest set of ethical standards, whether on or off duty.
- I protect the rights of all citizens.
- I do the right thing for the right reason.