The Jacksonville Sheriff's Office coordinates with the City of Jacksonville, the University of Florida, and the University of Georgia to provide information fans need to make their game day experience a safe one.
Important Game Day Information
- Come Early! Parking lots open at 8 a.m. If you are attending the game, please be in your parking spot by 10:30 a.m. (five hours ahead of kick-off).
- If you have a parking pass, it must be displayed at all times.
- Stadium gates open at 1:30 p.m. and the focus will shift to pedestrian traffic at that time.
- Make sure you are in line at the gates by 2:30 p.m. so you don't miss kick-off.
- Sideline Safety Zones are available throughout the sports complex footprint. Use them! Especially if you need help or access to information for taxis, cell phone chargers, first aid and local maps.
- It will be dark after the concert and fireworks on Friday night and after the game on Saturday night, so we suggest taking a picture on your phone of where you park and the landmarks nearby to make it easier to locate your parking spot after the game.
Parking Information from the City of Jacksonville
If you have not pre-purchased a parking pass for game day and you intend to drive your own vehicle, you should follow these directions to enhance your game day experience.
- Parking offered through the City of Jacksonville, which includes parking lots at TIAA Bank Field, are sold out.
Other options for game transportation include:
- Traffic coming from I-95, I-10 West, Main St. Bridge and the Acosta Bridge should park in the Downtown area (parking meters are free on the weekend).
- Traffic coming in from Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway should take the 8thSt. exit to find a parking spot in the neighborhoods, north of the stadium.
- Traffic coming from the Matthews Bridge should go north on Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway and take the Jessie St. exit to find a parking spot.
- Traffic coming from the Hart Bridge will be directed east on Duval St. toward Talleyrand Ave. to find a parking spot.
- Traffic coming from Union St. should go north on Martin Luther King Jr. Parkway and take the Jessie St. exit to find a parking spot.
For more information please visit flgajax.com.
Please click here to go to JSO's Facebook Page to watch the annual news conference regarding this event. (News Conference was held on Tuesday, Oct. 29, 2019)
- Ride Share
- River Taxi
For live game day traffic and safety updates, passengers are encouraged to follow @JSOPIO on Twitter
or visit www.twitter.com/JSOPIO
. You do not need a Twitter account to access these live updates.