See the streets of Jacksonville from a police officer's perspective. Sign up for a "ride-along" with one of our officers. All civilian observers must be at least 16 years old. Those under 18 years of age must have written parental consent or legal guardian's notarized consent.
Please click here* to read the guidelines about riding with a JSO Officer and to fill out the Ride Along application. Please bring the completed form to any Zone Substation at least three days prior to the ride-along.
Patrol Zone Substations:
If you have questions regarding the ride along process please contact the Zone Substation.
- Zone 1 - Gateway Town Center, 5258-13 Norwood Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32208 | Phone: (904) 924-5361
- Zone 2 - Regency Square, 9501 Arlington Expressway, Jacksonville, FL 32225 | Phone: (904) 726-5100
- Zone 3 - Promience Center, 8875 Liberty Ridge Drive, Suite 110, Jacksonville, FL 32256 | Phone: (904) 538-9902
- Zone 4 - Cedar Hills Shopping Center, Jacksonville, FL 32210 | Phone: (904) 573-3165
- Zone 5 - Edward Waters College, 1767 Kings Road, Jacksonville, FL 32209 | (904) 384-8028 or (904) 470-8900
- Zone 6 - Highland Square Shopping Center, 936 Dunn Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32218 | Phone: (904) 696-4335
All media personnel interested in scheduling a "ride along" must contact the Public Information Office at (904) 630-2133.
*Reading the PDF document(s) on this page requires the Adobe Acrobat Reader available free from Adobe.