With the popularity of online marketplaces comes the challenge of “Where can I safely meet a buyer or seller for this transaction?”The Jacksonville Sheriff’s Office, with its Police Memorial Building in downtown Jacksonville and six substations conveniently located throughout the city, provides multiple locations where you can conduct an exchange of legal merchandise.
Citizens are welcome to utilize any of the seven manned locations, either in the lobby or parking lot. All of the locations listed below are open for business from 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., Monday through Friday with the exception of the Police Memorial Building’s Forsyth Street entrance which is open all day, every day.
The locations are:
- Police Memorial Building – Located at: 501 E. Bay Street, Jacksonville, FL 32202 (Map It) OPEN 24/7
- Zone 1 Substation – Located at: Gateway Town Center, 5258-13 Norwood Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32208 (Map It)
- Zone 2 Substation – Located at: Regency Square Mall, 9501 Arlington Expressway, Jacksonville, FL 32225 (Map It)
- Zone 3 Substation – Located off of Prominence Parkway, 8875 Liberty Ridge Drive, Suite 110, Jacksonville, FL 32256 (Map It)
- Zone 4 Substation – Located at: Cedar Hills Shopping Center, 3726 Blanding Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32210 (Map It)
- Zone 5 Substation – Located at: Edward Waters College, 1767 Kings Road, Jacksonville, FL 32209 (Map It)
- Zone 6 Substation – Located at: Highland Square Shopping Center, 936 Dunn Avenue, Jacksonville, FL 32218 (Map It)
The next time you need a place to conduct that transaction, think “Safer Transaction” and meet where JSO meets.